The Enticement of the Occult. Bishop Alexander Mileant
"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim. 4:1).
1. Try to strive for God constantly. Having seen your aspiration, the Lord will grant you all that is necessary.
2. Death is transfiguration. Don’t be afraid of death; rather be afraid of the Judgment Day. When you go in for examinations before your professor, your heart starts palpitating; imagine how you will feel before the Creator. Greatness of GOD is incomparable.
3. It is not God who abandons a man, but a man abandons God. Hell is an estrangement from God.
4. God is an infinite Love, Goodness and Justice. Who loves goodness and justice, he loves God and he is loved by God as his own child.
(5). Conscience is a small God. Before going to bed, render a short account to yourself: how you spent the day, what you did, when you sinned, what should have been done. Be demanding towards yourself.
(6). Idle talk is offensive for God. Kind deeds mean love for the neighbor.
(7). The Lord our God will demand love for God and the neighbor; whoever holds out to the end will be saved.
(8). Humbleness will tame even the fiercest lion.
(9). The Lord our God will demand love for God and the neighbor; whoever holds out to the end will be saved.
(10). Devoted love for man made St. Shio of Mgvime retreat to a cave.
11. A humbled man is protected from temptations. No one can enter the Kingdom of God without humbleness.
(12). We have to repent with our hearts rather then shed tears.
(13). Never lose hope for God’s Providence.
14. When having meals, remember those, who are in need, hungry, thirsty, suffering – this way you learn how to receive a Divine Grace.
(15). Christ didn’t walk on the roads laid with carpets. He was simple; hypocrisy and pomposity were repulsive for Him. Christ wore only one tunic knitted by the Holy Mother of God.
(16). The half of the Hell is already on the Earth.
17. Woe to those who will try to interpret the Holy Testament in their own way. Later, the Antichrist followers will also attend church services; make sign of the cross and preach Holy Testament. True believers will be recognized by the good deeds.
23. The Lord is the one who humbles and exalts man.
29. Christian should not grumble and complain.
40. Faith and love are perceived through sufferings.
41. The eye is a mirror of your soul. Should it be against your soul’s will, you would never look at anything wrong.
49. Egoism is opposed to love. Egoist never gives anything out but wants everything for himself. All the riches of the world could never be enough for an egoist.
51. Ecumenism is a super heresy.
52. God’s wrath is on women who had an abortion. Repent and pray constantly so that God may forgive your sin of slaughtering your own children.
56. A true faith finds its place in the man’s heart, not in his mind. Antichrist will be disclosed by the believers having their faith in their hearts; those with their faith in their mind follow him.
57. Have you sinned? Repent immediately.
58. Do not use the name of the Lord your God in vain. If you do it you break the third commandment.
61. Not all people will be saved.
63. If you have everything else, but love, you have nothing.
64. Love your enemies – it’s clear. But how to love enemies of Christ? Stop hating, make compassion, and then you will be able to love them.
65. How to love the evil man? Hate the evil, but love those who do evil. Who knows maybe one day they will repent their sins by the powers of prayer, tears and confession and become like an angel. Everything is God's Will.
66. Love dominates all rules and laws.
67. If you hate even a single person - you are disgusting before GOD.
68. Love everyone; if you can’t, at least show a goodwill.
69. In the End Days a man will be saved by love, humbleness and kindness. Kindness will open the gates of Heaven; humbleness will lead into the Heaven; a man, whose heart is filled with love, will see the God.
70. This is my last will and testament: raise your prayers for everyone; your prayers will move the mountains. Love each other.
Спасибо за обращение. Отправить еще сообщение.